There are a variety of ways that you can help Cincinnati Union Co-Op Initiatives in 2017. Our annual campaign goal for this year is to raise $110,000.00! CUCI is leading the way right here in Cincinnati!
As a nonprofit who partners with individuals and organization locally, regionally, and nationally, we are launching, supporting, and educating people to develop union cooperatives who in turn create sustainable jobs. A career path for worker-owned businesses, which are family sustaining and create an economy that works for all people!
Here are just a few ways that you can give back:
*Check 'Make it Monthly' to become a sustaining partner
- In Kind Gifts from our Gift Opportunities wish list.
- Workplace Giving programs can can double your donation. Find out how!
- Leave a Legacy including us in your estate plans with your tax deductible gift.
- Attend an Event – come support and learn more about our events.
- Help Us through volunteering your time and talent.
Please contact Ellen Vera at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or if you have any questions about any of the items listed. You will receive a letter from our development department for your taxes for the amount of the item/s donated.
Thank you for your generosity and support!
Or you may simply send your gift via regular mail:
Cincinnati Union Co-op Initiative
C/O Development Department
215 East 14th St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Cincinnati Union Co-Op Initiative is a registered 501©3 organization.
All or part of your gift may be tax deductible as a charitable contribution.
Please check with your tax advisor.